1. The ownership and right of operation of this platform service belong to "Hundred Stone Mall". The services provided by this platform will be strictly enforced in accordance with the terms of service and operating rules issued by it. . When you confirm all the terms of service and complete the registration process, this agreement is established between you and the platform and takes legal effect. At the same time, you become an official user of this platform.
2. In accordance with the changes in national laws and regulations and the operational needs of this platform, Baishi Mall reserves the right to revise the terms of this Agreement and related rules from time to time. Once modified, the content of the amendment shall become effective on this platform and replace it. Prior to the relevant content, you should pay attention to changes in the relevant contents of the platform's announcements, prompt information, agreements, rules, etc. from time to time. You acknowledge and confirm that if you disagree with the updated content, you should immediately stop using the platform; if you continue to use the platform, you are deemed aware of the changes and agree to accept it.
1. The platform uses its own developed operating system to provide users with services such as purchasing goods through the Internet. To use this platform, you must:
(1)The necessary equipment for self-access to the Internet, including personal mobile phones, tablet computers, modems, routers, etc.;
(2) Pay for the telephone charges and network charges related to this service paid by individuals on the Internet;
(3) Select the software version matching the installed terminal device, including but not limited to iOS, Android, iPad, Windows Phone, etc. .
2. Based on the importance of the web services provided by this platform, you confirm and agree:
(1) The registration information provided is true, accurate, complete, valid and valid. If there is any change in the registration information, it shall be promptly updated;
(2)If the registration information provided by you is illegal, unrealistic, inaccurate or incomplete, you must bear the corresponding responsibilities and consequences arising therefrom, and Baishi Mall The right to terminate your use of the services of this platform is reserved.
1. Using this platform to place orders, you should have the ability and ability to purchase related products. If you are under 18 years old, you need to participate in the guardianship of your parents or guardians. Only use this platform. By placing an order, you are deemed to satisfy the above conditions and are responsible for the authenticity of all the information you provide in your order.
2. When you place an order, please carefully confirm the name, price, quantity, model, specification, size, contact address, telephone number, consignee, etc. of the purchased product. information. If the consignee is inconsistent with you, the consignee¡¯s actions and intentions are deemed to be your actions and intentions, and you should be jointly and severally liable for the consignee¡¯s actions and the legal consequences of their intentions.
3. You understand and agree that the products and prices displayed by the seller on this platform are merely invitations. When you place an order, you must fill out the number of products you wish to purchase. The price and payment method, consignee, contact information, delivery address (where the contract is performed), contract performance method, etc. The order information generated by the system is the data automatically generated by the computer information system based on the content you filled in. It is only for you. The seller's contract offer; after the seller receives your order information, it will only be deemed as if the seller actually ordered the goods you ordered from the warehouse directly to you (as a symbol of the goods being released). A contractual relationship is established between the seller and the seller for the goods actually sent directly to you; if you order multiple goods in one order and the seller only sends you some goods, you and the seller only Actually establishes contractual relationships directly with the goods you send out; only when the seller actually directly sends you other goods ordered in the order, you and the seller It has actually sent directly to your merchandise before the establishment of the contractual relationship. For digital products such as e-books, digital music, and online mobile phone recharge, the contract is established after you place an order and pay the purchase price.
4.Although vendors do their utmost, due to market changes and various factors that are difficult to control due to reasonable commercial efforts, this platform cannot avoid order information submitted by you. The goods in stock appear to be out of stock; if the goods purchased by you are sold out of stock, you have the right to cancel the order. The seller also has the right to cancel the order on your own. If you have paid, you will be refunded.
1. The products you purchase on this platform will be delivered according to the shipping address you specify on this platform. The delivery time listed in the order information is the reference time, and the calculation of the reference time is based on the inventory status, normal processing and delivery time, and delivery location. You should clearly and accurately fill out your shipping address, contact person, contact information and other delivery information. You know and confirm that the goods you purchased should only be accepted by the contact person you accepted and then receive the goods because you change the contact information. Loss caused by people or related delivery information is your responsibility.
2. The platform will not be able to bear the responsibility for delayed delivery due to delays in ordering or delivery due to the following circumstances:
(1)The customer provided wrong information and no detailed address;
(2) The cost and related consequences of the duplicate delivery caused by the unsigned delivery of the goods.
(3) Force majeure, such as: natural disasters, traffic martial law, sudden war and so on.
1. You acknowledge and agree that in order to facilitate your use of the platform related services, the platform will store the necessary information you use, including but not limited to your real name, Gender, birthday, delivery address, contact information, address book, photo album, calendar, location information, etc. Except for the circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations, Baishi Mall will not disclose or disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission. Baishi Mall adopts professional encrypted storage and transmission methods for relevant information, and uses reasonable measures to ensure the safety of users' personal information.
2. You acknowledge and confirm that you need to provide real identity information in the process of registering your account or using this platform. Baishi Mall will comply with relevant requirements of national laws and regulations. Actual identity information authentication based on mobile phone numbers. If the information provided by you is untrue or incomplete, you may not be able to use this platform or be limited in its use. At the same time, you shall bear the unfavorable consequences arising therefrom.
3. When you use a specific service of this platform, the service may have a separate agreement, related business rules, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "separate agreement"), Please read and agree to the relevant separate agreement before using this service; if you use the aforesaid specific service, you shall deem that you have read and agree to accept the relevant individual agreement.
4. You fully understand and agree:
(1)Receive order information, promotional activities, etc. sent to users and consignees who are registered with the platform, purchase via email, text message, and telephone;
(2) In order to cooperate with the administrative supervisory authorities and judicial authorities to perform their work, Baishi Mall shall have the right to provide you with the above administrative and judicial authorities Stored relevant information, including but not limited to your registration information, etc., or use relevant information for evidence preservation, including but not limited to notarization, witnessing, etc.;
(3) Baishi Mall guarantees your right to know and choice during the installation or use process. In your use of this platform service, it involves your device's own features. The service will ask for your consent in advance. Once you confirm, Baishi Shopping Mall has the right to open the necessary auxiliary functions including but not limited to collecting geographical locations, reading address books, using cameras, and enabling recording.
(4) Baishi Mall reserves the right to determine the maximum storage period of individual users' data in this platform and service and the user's log within the limits of the law according to the actual situation. Storage period, and allocate the maximum storage space for the data on the server.
1. This agreement is made in accordance with relevant laws and regulations of the country. You agree to strictly abide by the following obligations:
(1) Not to transmit or publish: Incitement to speak up, violate the constitution, laws and administrative regulations, incitement to subvert state power, overthrow the socialist system, and incite secession , Speeches that undermine the unity of the country, incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermine national unity;
(2) It must comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations when transferring data from mainland China to overseas;
(3) You must not use this platform to engage in illegal activities such as money laundering, stealing trade secrets, stealing personal information, etc.
(4) It shall not interfere with the normal operation of the platform and shall not invade the platform and the national computer information system;
(5) Not to transmit or publish any illegal, harassing, slanderous, abusive, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, obscene , uncivilized and other information materials;
(6) Do not transmit or publish information materials or statements that impair the public interests of the country or those that involve national security;
(7) No one may be allowed to engage in conduct prohibited by this section;
(8) Do not use the account registered on this platform for profit-making business activities;
(9) No content that infringes the privacy, personal information, copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights or legal rights of others shall be released;
2. You must be legally responsible for your opinions and behavior on the Internet. If you spread and spread reactionary, pornographic, or other information that violates national laws on this platform, The system records of the platform may serve as evidence of your violation of the law.
1. About platform acquisition and update:
(1) You can get this platform directly from Baishi Mall's website, or you can get it from a third-party authorized by Baishi Mall if you have never been The authorized third party of the mall obtains the same platform or installation program with the same name of the platform. Baishi Mall cannot guarantee its normal use and will not be responsible for the losses caused to you;
(2) In order to improve the user experience and improve the service content, Baishi Mall will continuously strive to develop new services and provide you with updates from time to time. After the release of the new version of this platform, The old version of the platform may not be available. Baishi Mall does not guarantee that the old version of the platform will continue to be available and the corresponding customer service. Please check and download the latest version at any time.
2. Unless permitted by law or written permission of Baishi Shopping Mall, you must not engage in the following activities while using this platform:
(1) Delete the copyright information on this platform and its copy;
(2) reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile the platform, or otherwise try to find the source code for the platform;
(3) Use, rent, lend, copy, modify, link, republish, compile, publish, publish, establish a mirror site, etc. on the intellectual property rights of Baishi Mall. ;
(4) The data released to any terminal memory during the operation of this platform or this platform, the interaction data between the client and server during the operation of the platform, and the operation of the platform The necessary system data to copy, modify, add, delete, mount, run or create any derivative works, including but not limited to the use of plug-ins, plug-ins, or third-party tools/services authorized by Baishi Mall to access this platform and Related systems;
(5) By modifying or falsifying instructions, data in the operation of the platform, adding, subtracting, changing functions or operating effects, or using the methods for the above purposes for operation or Communication to the public, whether or not these actions are for commercial purposes;
(6) Log in or use Baishi Mall and services, or create, publish and disseminate the above tools, through third-party plug-ins, plug-ins, and systems developed and licensed by Non-Baishi Mall. ;
(7) Interfering with the platform and its components, modules, and data on its own or by authorizing others or third parties.
1. If Baishi Mall finds or receives complaints from others about your breach of this agreement, Baishi Mall reserves the right to delete or block the relevant contents at any time without notice. Depending on the circumstances of the violation, the offending account shall be subject to penalties including, but not limited to, warnings, restrictions, or prohibitions on the use of some or all of its functions, and the closure of the account until it is cancelled.
2. Baishi Mall reserves the right to take appropriate legal actions based on reasonable judgment on violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement, and to save relevant information in accordance with laws and regulations to relevant departments. For reports, etc., you should be solely responsible for all legal responsibilities arising therefrom.
3. You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claims, demands or losses caused or caused by third parties as a result of your breach of this agreement or related terms of service. Responsibilities; Baishi Mall has suffered losses, and you should also pay compensation.
4. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, Baishi Mall does not make any work on the operation of this platform and the information, content, materials, products or services contained on this platform. Formal, explicit or implied statements or warranties (other than as required by the laws of the People's Republic of China).
1. Once you accept this agreement, you are indicating that you will actively publish any form of content you publish on this platform at any time (including but not limited to customer reviews, customers Any transferable rights such as property rights, such as consultation, various topical articles, etc., such as copyright property rights (including but not limited to: reproduction rights, distribution rights, rental rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, screening rights, broadcasting rights) , information network dissemination rights, filming rights, adaptation rights, translation rights, compilation rights, and other negotiable rights that should be enjoyed by copyright owners) are all transferred to Baishi Shopping Mall exclusively and irrevocably, and you agree that Baishi Shopping Mall has The right to sue separately for any subject infringement.
2. This Agreement has constituted Article 25 of the "Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China" (the serial number is determined in accordance with the "Copyright Law 2010 revision") and related laws and regulations. Written agreements concerning the transfer of rights, such as copyrights of copyrights, shall have effect in relation to any content protected by copyright law that you publish on Baishi Mall, whether formed before or after the conclusion of this agreement.
3. You agree and have fully understood the terms of this agreement, and promise not to publish the information published on this platform in any form or authorize other entities to use it in any way ( Including, but not limited to, use on various websites and media.)
4. Except as otherwise stipulated by law, no unit or individual may illegally reproduce in whole or in part, in any way, without the express written permission of Baishi Mall. Reproduce, cite, link, grab or otherwise use the information content of this platform, otherwise, Baishi Mall has the right to pursue its legal liability.
5. The information published on this platform (such as text, charts, logos, button icons, images, sound file fragments, digital downloads, and data editing) is a hundred stone. The property of the mall or its content providers is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this platform is the exclusive property of Baishi Mall and is protected by China and international copyright laws. On this platform is Baishi Mall or its affiliates or their property, protected by Chinese and international copyright laws.
1. The conclusion, implementation and interpretation of this agreement and the settlement of disputes shall be governed by the laws of China. If there is any dispute between the two parties on the content of this agreement or its implementation, both parties shall try their best to settle it through friendly negotiation; when the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit in the People's Court of the place where the agreement is signed. This agreement was signed in Daxing District, Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
2. If any of this Agreement is deemed to be annulled, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the article shall be deemed to be separable without affecting any of the remaining articles. Effectiveness and enforceability.
3. Other rights not expressly authorized by this agreement are still reserved by Baishi Mall. You must separately obtain written permission from Baishi Mall when exercising these rights. If Baishi Mall does not exercise any of the aforementioned rights, it does not constitute a waiver of that right.
4. The terms of this agreement are marked boldly. Please read it carefully. By clicking the "Agree" button, you are deemed to have fully accepted this Agreement. Before you click, please reconfirm that you have known and fully understand the entire contents of this Agreement.